Links I posted to pinboard from March 21st through March 22nd:
- Tumblelogs – Just for me, this is Why The Lucky Stiff commenting on @jkottke's early, definitive post on tumblelogs:
- For High Tech Companies, Going Public Sucks | Epicenter | Wired.com – why we need a Long-Term Stock Exchange: "@wired: For High Tech Companies, Going Public Sucks "
- Senators hear Verizon & Comcast’s weaksauce argument for approving the $3.6B spectrum deal | VentureBeat – No matter what happens in this $3.6B spectrum auction, the public will probably lose. via @TChed
- Angry Birds Space launches amid planet-wide marketing blitz | VentureBeat – Angry Birds Space launches amid planet-wide marketing blitz by @deantak
- I can’t stop reading this analysis of Gawker’s editorial strategy » Nieman Journalism Lab – Smart analysis of a smart strategy.