Links I posted to pinboard from April 2nd through April 5th:
- Stop Apps From Tracking You Without Your Knowledge Using Foursquare And Facebook [How-To] | Cult of Mac – How to stop Facebook etc from sharing your location
- Trolls should go to jail, says Arizona, and I agree | VentureBeat – Internet trolls should go to jail! says @jolieodell, throwing her support behind Arizona.
- iPhone crybabies need to shut up about Instagram on Android | VentureBeat – iPhone crybabies need to shut up about Instagram on Android by @sarahmitroff
- Project Glass: Google unveils its geeky augmented reality glasses | VentureBeat – if you wear no shirt and a leather jacket, no one will notice how stupid your Google AR glasses look. by @devindra
- Dylan’s Desk: Frustration and fragmentation rule the mobile industry — for now | VentureBeat – Frustration and fragmentation rule the mobile industry — for now. My latest column: #vbms
- What Obama told journalists at AP lunch | Poynter. – Obama on the most glaring, unsolved problem in political journalism today: fake symmetry
- VentureBeat’s Mobile Summit about to kick off. 180 top e… on Twitpic – VentureBeat's Mobile Summit about to kick off. 180 top execs & investors in one room
- U2′s Bono and The Edge revealed as investors in Dropbox | VentureBeat – What could make @dropbox even cooler? How about an investment from half of the band U2?
- The Ion Cannon Behind the Next Solar Revolution – Very cool: Using an ion cannon to shear off extremely thin slices of silicon wafer